A couple of weeks later, my brother, Dennis, and his family came to meet the girls. My parents just happened to be driving home from Galveston that weekend so they decided to stop by as well. So, we just made a little party out of it! We made some yummy Mexican food and just spent some sweet time together. It felt so good to see my family and I was so glad that the rest of them finally got to meet my girls.
Rachel loving on Miss Avari.
Dennis making Miss E cry ;)
Kelly is an old pro :)
Rachel & Daniel entertaining the girls (I might want to borrow them sometime for this very reason ;) )
Kaelyn refused to hold the girls and didn't really want her picture taken but we snuck one in anyways ;)
I sure do love these guys and can't wait until the next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment