Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Miss Annie Mae

Max & Annie~Summer 2010
This is how I picture you now....living the life :)

Oh Miss Annie~

What words can I possibly write that will express how much we miss you?  You were such an amazing dog, one filled with more love and joy than I've ever seen in an animal.  Yes, people think we're crazy for how much we love you silly mutts but you are more to us than just dogs....you are a part of our family!  And you Miss Annie, are a part of the Paradis family just as much as Max, Lily, & George are. You always will be!

Your mommy fought so hard to keep you....she did EVERYTHING in her power to help you to get better.  She looked for alternatives up until the very last day but your little body just couldn't handle it.  And although it was a decision each and every one of us couldn't fathom making, your parents did what they thought was best for you!  This right here shows you just how much they loved you...enough to do what is best for you even if it breaks their hearts into a million pieces.

I am so glad that we were able to spend your last night with you but let me tell you, saying goodbye and driving away was the hardest thing to do...driving away knowing that I would never see you again.  But, it was comforting to know that you would no longer be suffering.  And even today as I miss you so terribly, I can picture you running around with the other pups in doggy heaven....using your legs just as you should be able to do....just as you used to do!  I can picture you running up and down the fence line barking, chasing the ball (and not always bringing it back but keeping it from the other dogs), and jumping up into laps to give the billion and one kisses you always had to offer (oh how Uncle James misses those kisses!).

So little girl, I want you to keep having a blast where you are and we'll keep missing you like crazy while cherishing the many wonderful years of happiness you gave us!

Love Always!


1 comment:

The Taliaferro Family said...

Oh how I miss that sweet face and those precious kisses...

Thank you for a beautiful post to my baby girl.