On August 21st of this year, James and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! WOW~I cannot believe six years has gone by since I said
I do to the love of my life! This has been one of the hardest yet one of the very best years of our marriage thus far! We faced a whole slew of problems consisting of my never ending health issues to learning that we would have a difficult time conceiving the child that our hearts had longed for. But you know, God's grace is sufficient and not only did He carry us through one of the most heart wrenching times in our lives, He also brought us closer together while knitting us into a family of FOUR. So yes, my words are true when I say it was the worst and best years of our marriage....and even our lives for that matter. God used an incredibly difficult situation to mold our family into exactly what it should be....one who loves the Lord and will spend their life trying to bring honor to His name!
It's crazy to think back a year ago....we made our annual trek to The Melting Pot for our anniversary dinner...one that although was filled with tasty food, was also filled with LOTS of tears. This year, I can see the joy exuding front the pictures....yes, because we're pregnant but more importantly because of the work that God has done in our lives!
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you James Paradis and I look forward to seeing what the years have to offer us. Thank you for being my rock through the good and the bad....thank you for being my very best friend, forever and always! And thank you for being the most amazing daddy our girls could ever ask for :)
 |
| 24 Weeks Pregnant |
 |
| Soon to be family of FOUR |
 |
| 6 Years~I LOVE this guy!! |
 |
| Our favorite restaurant~The Melting Pot |
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." ~~James 1:2-4
No comments:
Post a Comment