So, remember how I said that I was trying to use up my days before the end of the school year? Well, what's more perfect than using one to head to the lake with your best friends? After my work shower on Thursday, we loaded up Miss Sophie & the pups, and the 9 (11 if your counting the twins) of us headed to Canyon Lake for the weekend. Now picture this~all of us squished inside Kevin's truck.....all because we wanted to save on gas money. That we did but I can't honestly say it was the most comfortable ride. However, it did cause reason for lots of laughs...never a dull moment :)
Poor Heather was recovering from mono and I was tired since I was still in my first trimester of this pregnancy! So, lots of relaxing and laid back activities were on the agenda for the weekend. On Friday, we enjoyed a tasty Mexican food lunch and snow cones for dessert. We then took some time to look around the outlet mall~it was so hard for me to resist buying for the twins. Of course, not knowing their gender at the time helped a little ;) The rest of the day consisted of naps, reading, watching some TV, and grilling for dinner.
 |
| Sophie eating her breakfast... |
 |
| and Uncle James' :) |
On Saturday, we celebrated Kevin's birthday by heading to the lake....I mean, you can't go to Canyon Lake without actually getting into the water, can you?! We didn't stay all that long but I'm so glad we went. It was just nice to be outside, lounging around, and watching one little girl have the time of her life!!
 |
| LOVE that face!!! |
 |
| And LOVE this girl!! |
 |
| Sweet family-LOVE these guys!! |
 |
| Me relaxing...what I do best :) |
 |
| Me and my Man |
 |
| Sweet mommy & daughter! |
 |
| Me and my girl Soph! |
 |
| All FIVE of us girls :) |
 |
| So thankful to have them in our life! |
Now, we cannot go to this area without stopping at the Gristmill in Gruene. And when I say we cannot, I really mean we CAN NOT....my husband would not allow it! But that is okay, because it is great food and a fun atmosphere!!
 |
| Cute grin! |
 |
| LOVE this guy!! |
 |
| Pre-lemon tasting... |
 |
| ...after lemon tasting ;-P |
 |
| Something MUST have been funny :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment