Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's a Fall kind of Easter...

Only because I'm writing about it in October!!!  But what can I say, I am DETERMINED to catch up BEFORE the twins get here!!! ;)

Because so many people attend church on Easter Sunday, our church provides some additional services on Saturday night.  So, James and I attended one of these times in order to open up space for someone else the following morning. The Taliaferro clan headed to our house after church on Sunday and we celebrated Easter together.

Sweet family of 3!
George didn't like being left out ;)
Heather made some scrumptious chicken & dumplings (yes, they're so tasty because I taught her how to make them ;-P ) and a delicious, not to mention adorable, Easter bunny cake!


                   Must have been good....Sophie is chowing down!!

 

 

We hadn't known about the twins for long but Heather was too sweet and made them their very FIRST Easter baskets filled with lots of goodies!!  Of course, we didn't know at the time that they were girls so everything was gender neutral. Thank you Auntie Heather for our wonderful surprise!! :)


It was kind of like being a kid again-we really enjoyed opening the twins' Easter baskets!!

 



It wouldn't have been Easter in Texas if we didn't go for a little swim! So, we heated the pool and headed on out.

Adoring Daddy!
And tormenting him ;)
Precious Family!
Fun times with mom!!
This little one is a girl after my own heart!  Not only does she love to eat, but she loves to swim!  I sure hope the twins feel the same way ;)

 

Cutie Patootie!!!
                                          Fun in the Sun!





Georgie loves the water too!
                                 Playing with Daddy & Uncle James!

 

It was such a sweet day!  Thank you so much to our best friends for coming over and making it that much more special~we love you guys so much :)

No comments: