Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fun with the Family


Back at the beginning of July, I met my family in Galveston for the day!  It had been quite some time since I had seen most of them, so it was really nice that the majority of the gang was there.  We started off with breakfast at Ihop and then headed to Moody Gardens (both the Rainforest and Aquarium Pyramid).  I honestly cannot remember the last time I had been there....but I do know it had not been since the most recent repairs were made.  It was a really neat experience...but mostly, it was just nice to spend time with everyone.  We ended the day at Salsas with some yummy Mexican food for lunch.  All in all, it was a great day and I'm glad to have gotten some good quality time in with the family.  Next time we're ALL together, there will be two very special little girls in attendance :)


1 comment:

James Paradis said...

Yes, two very special wonderful little girls and YOUR HUSBAND!!!!! :)