I had the honor, alongside Debbie and Lynna, of throwing my best friend a baby "sprinkle" for her and her precious little Lilah Elizabeth. This is Heather and Kevin's second daughter and I am so thankful to be a part of this amazing journey this time around as well as the first time. We did things a little differently this time and had the party at a restaurant: La Madeleine Country French Cafe. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We had a large room all to ourselves and the staff was great about providing the things that we needed to make our day successful. I was a little nervous about how the decorations would fit in since it wasn't at a home location but I think we were able to bring it all together and make it look great! After some tasty snacks, yummy dessert, great gifts, and even better~ sweet time with wonderful friends and I think we can honestly say we're ready to meet you Lilah Bear :)
I think the pictures speak for themselves: Happy Baby Sprinkle, Heather & Lilah! I truly hope you enjoyed your special day. Love you both so much!
The Invitations~Let me just say, the ladies on ETSY are SO great about working with you to create exactly what you want. I think these turned out super adorable!
The Favors/Well Wishes Table
I wanted to be creative and use something different to record the guests signatures rather than your typical matte/picture setup. I found something similar to this on Pinterest and saw one used at a baby shower I recently attended. So, me and my handy cricut went to work and here is what we came up with! People wrote their well wishes on a leaf, bird, or butterfly piece and then placed it in the appropriate place on the tree. There is also a scrapbook picture frame underneath so that it can be hung in Lilah's room.
This was my first experience using vinyl and I must admit, I love it! It has opened a whole new world of craftiness in the Paradis household ;) I wanted to create a favor that people were actually able to use. I found a recipe online for "Brownies in a Jar" and decided that I could fit this into the theme perfectly. As you can see below, I took a jar and layered it with the ingredients used to make these brownies. I used vinyl and placed a bird on one side of the jar and each ladies first initial on the other side. I printed out the baking instructions and used ribbon to secure those to the jar. I have not cooked the brownies yet myself but I have heard they were pretty good :)
The gift table with our Lilah banner (had so much fun making this)!
The snacks/sweets table.
The PRECIOUS cake that my good friend Jenn made to match Lilah's bedding. Check her out at:
I promise, you will not be disappointed!
Me with the beautiful mommy to be~LOVE her to pieces!!
Opening gifts.
Love her expression here ;)
Jen also made some cute little holders for our ice cream cups~the mommy to be was craving ice cream so this was a shower must :)
Heather with her hostesses (please ignore my crazy hair....can I blame it on working hard?! ;) )
These girls were great to work with....thank you ladies so much for all your hard work to help make Heather's day super special.
Heather w/ all her friends!



Me and my bestie~so blessed to be a part of her life!
*Heather and I both really enjoy planning & throwing parties (especially the decoration part)~for once, we need to do it together rather than for each other. I totally think it would be amazing. And yes, we are adding this to our list of business endeavors ;)*












No comments:
Post a Comment