Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Isn't It Funny?

Isn't it funny how you avoid telling the people who end up caring the most? Isn't it also funny how you put your heart out there for all to see, and there are those who don't see it CLEARLY? I know there are WORSE things in life, but regardless, my heart is still hurting.....hurting for what I'm going through and hurting because of the guilt I feel for FEELING the way I do. Isn't it funny how the "What Ifs" in life scare us more than life itself? Isn't it also funny how you tend to push those away who want to be here for you the most....and seek support from the ones who don't and/or can't be here for you? Funny, isn't it?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to tell you that I am so proud of you for sharing and unfortunately, I've had people visit my blog for the wrong reasons (whether it be to take joy in my misfortune or just to get more sossip.... it's pathetic really), but you really just need to focus on those of us who love & support you in these hard times! no one can tell you how to feel and since everything is still so fresh, let yourself go through the whole "grief process" (since we are grieving....grieving the loss of having a "normal" pregnancy, etc

take comfort in those of us who can encourage you & forget the others! :) some of us are SO excited to be a part of your exciting journey and can't wait to be there for you!!

Anonymous said...

I dont think its funny.

miss-w said...

I love you boo! :D

Unknown said...

Anghhhh! You know who and why! :)