Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Memories

This is one of those posts where I honestly don't have much to say (I know, crazy right?!).  But, I do have pictures and I know that's what you like most anyways :)  

We went to visit James' grandparents one Saturday towards the end of June and spent sweet time with them.  I love that the girls are getting to know their great grandparents and that we were able to capture beautiful memories of their time together.

This is where you'll find my girls during lunch...one under the table and the other in my lap.


I think we have a daddy's girl on our hands!

I love that Nina is 84 years old and will still get down on the floor to play with her great grandchildren!

 Just want to squeeze those cheeks.all.day.long.

Sweet Nina snuggles.

LOVE the many faces of a baby!


Seriously mom, ENOUGH with the pictures!  Geez, my head is killing me.
 Nina loves her girls!



Fun with the greats!
She's got him wrapped :)
 So sweet!

No comments: