Sometimes, we eat upstairs. We sometimes ALWAYS make a mess ;)


We are pros at standing up in our bed and do it all the time now!
One of our new favorite hangouts...the end table.
Uh oh...mommy and daddy are in trouble now! And yes, the baby gate went up shortly after this ;)
And now we have to keep the doggy door closed too!
We are now in our big girl car seats and sure are happy about it :)
I just think it's so cute to see them looking at their hands like this :)
Our Aunt Kristin, Uncle Ricky, and Cousin Jay came for a visit and we're so glad they did! They sure do love Jay...I think this is evident in their smiles :)

We are ALL smiles first thing in the morning...maybe it's because we love mommy's good morning song?! :)
For some reason, it's more fun to play with the excersaucer from the outside instead of the inside!
Trying on our outfit for 9 month pictures! We always try it on Avari because we know if it fits her, it will fit Emeri ;)
First time in the double grocery cart at Sams!
Fun with my sister!
Sister Talk! I really do think twins have their own special language ;)
And these are for you, Holly! Thank you for our adorable little outfits and for always being so sweet to us :)
BTW: This photo shoot was a challenge but I did it for you ;)
Crawling, Playing, & Fun Times with Dad!
Love sweet, bedtime giggles!














3 comments:
Your girls are adorable! I love the doggie door escape picture!
They are too stinking cute! Miss them- and you! And thanks or the pics :) pictures don't get any easier...
We miss you too, Holly!
Post a Comment