Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

24 Week Appointment

I go to the doctor so often and always seem to have tons to report back on.  This was one of the less eventful ones (this can be a good thing) and although I don't have a lot to say, I couldn't resist sharing this sweet picture!  We don't often get great pictures of our sweet Emeri because of how she is positioned so this is a steal!

Our sweet Emeri Faith (August 17th)
I also had my blood drawn to test for gestational diabetes at this appointment!  I was a little nervous thinking I was probably at a higher risk for having this because of previous struggles with my blood sugar, not to mention that I'm having twins.  Fortunately, my results came back negative!  When they called, I thought for sure I had it (she had said they'd only call if I needed further testing) but instead I find out that my iron level was a tad bit low (apparently common during pregnancy).  So, I simply had to add iron pills to my daily pill regimen.

All in all, this was a great appointment and I'm always so thankful for another opportunity to see my girls! :)

No comments: