![]() |
| Baby Paradis introduced to my parents! |
![]() |
| Baby Paradis introduced to James' mom! |
We had already planned on making a trip to Crockett to see James' grandparents on Saturday, April 2nd but this new turn of events made it that much more exciting. James' mom, Kristin, Ricky, & Jay all headed that way as well. We had planned on telling his grandparents with the following comment:
"Nina, if you make a baby blanket this Christmas, we'll provide the baby!"
It didn't go exactly like this. I wanted James to share the news since it's his grandparents but he didn't follow our instructions. Instead, he said something along the lines of this:
"Nina, we are going to need a few extra chairs at the dinner table this Christmas!"
A few?? Are we having triplets because that's sure what he made it sound like! It was actually quite funny as I tried to salvage the original angle we were going for. Either way, they seemed very excited. Papa never says much but a sweet smile was caught forming on his face :)
As Heather helped Sophie open it, she was talking about how sweet it was. It obviously took her a few minutes to catch on because when she did, this is the reaction we got:
"Shut the front door!"
I had never heard this expression but it was hilarious!! There were lots of hugs and screaming involved (from Sophie as well) and it was such a precious moment...one I will never forget! As silly as this seems, we found it quite neat that we were eating the very same meal on this day as we did when we found out about the precious Sophia Grace. There is something to be said about Pizza Hut's pizza and pizza rolls :)
I think James' captured every moment so if you scroll through it real fast, you might see the scene in motion ;-P
Although I would love to share each and every special moment of the news being revealed, this would take me simply more time than I actually have right now. Let me just tell you though that the reactions have been beautiful, filled with lots of tears, hugs, screams, and most importantly Praises to our Lord. I can't tell you what each and every one of you mean to me and how grateful I am that you have carried me through this journey. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

















No comments:
Post a Comment