That's right, my girls are some party animals! We were invited to a couple of birthday parties back in September and were excited to attend. After all, our little friends were turning one...I can't think of a better reason to party :)
In early September, we went to All Stars Family Grill to celebrate our good buddy, Chase! We came to know of this sweet family (Blake, Stacie, and Chase) through one of my good friends, Sheri (I worked with her at BHE). Sheri and Stacie are sisters and when our husbands started playing basketball together, it only made sense that we'd all start getting to know one another. So as it goes, our kids are destined to be friends as well :) This was the perfect setting for a birthday party. You can't go wrong with great food and an outside play area (padded I might add) for the kiddos. My little ones had a blast and we felt so honored to be able to celebrate this special day with our special friends.
Happy Birthday Chase! We hope your day was as special as you are!
Lorry (Zack's mom) is talented to say the least. Zack and his brother Tanner share the same birthday month so it was only appropriate that the boys share a birthday party. With pirates as their theme, Lorry had some fun getting ready for this shindig. From the pirate shaped jump house to the treasure hunt for goody bags, I think it's safe to say she outdid herself. I think we can all agree though that our littles deserve it :)
Happy Birthday Zack & Tanner! So thankful for your friendship and honored to be able to celebrate your special day!
























No comments:
Post a Comment