Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Splish Splash I Was Taking a Bath

Okay...so maybe there wasn't much splishing and splashing going on but this momma was pretty excited to be giving her girls their first real bath!!  I mean, what's more exciting in life than getting a good scrub down, looking all pretty, and smelling all yummy?  Um, not much :)  So, on their 2 week birthday, they enjoyed their first introduction to cleanliness.  Well, Emeri enjoyed it....or at least tolerated it.  Avari on the other hand was NOT a happy camper.  We have since learned that it's all about the timing (as is everything in baby-land).  Don't give them a bath when they are hungry, sleepy, and/or don't feel well.  This leaves, oh...about a 20 second window of time.  Maybe I'm exaggerating a little.

Maybe!  And only a little ;)

Here are a few pictures...a small glimpse into the bath time of a 2 week old!  Enjoy :)

Saturday, November 19, 2011
First Bath

Emeri Faith

Miss Emi is staying warm with the fish rag that Aunt Heather gave them!
That wasn't so bad, Mom.
Mommy kisses for the squeaky clean baby :)
A very clean baby with a very tired mommy!

Avari Hope

Miss Avi is staying warm with the fish rag that Aunt Heather gave them!
Baths are overrated, dad!
Daddy kisses for the squeaky clean baby :)
A very clean baby with a very tired daddy!

*I do have videos but decided that I probably shouldn't post their nakedness all over the Internet....I'm sure they'll appreciate this when they get older ;)

No comments: