Do you remember that show....the one with the twin girls, Tia and Tamara? Me and Heather were just talking about this during lunch and I thought, how appropriate :)
I am very thankful that my doctor did not make me wait a full 4 weeks to find out the gender of our other baby! Could I have waited, of course....but was it nice that I didn't have to? DEFINITELY!! We went in two weeks after our previous findings and confirmed what my doctor already suspected....we are having TWO sweet baby girls!!! Baby Paradis A (who we now know as Miss Emeri Faith) was not so cooperative on this day either. Dr. Peterson was able to capture only one shot of those revealing details....but this was enough to find the answers we were seeking and allow us to begin making all of the appropriate plans that I have been so anxiously awaiting.
Obviously, we would have been thrilled no matter what the outcome was but we are so excited to be having not one, but TWO baby girls!!! I don't have a sister and I am truly looking forward to seeing the relationship that is already forming between my daughters. And James, oh boy, do they have him wrapped around their itty bitty fingers!!!! I just can't wait to see the bonding that I know will happen between the three of them. I am sure a lot of this will happen while playing some form of a sport-basketball, softball, tennis, etc. If my husband has it his way, the girls will be tom boys for sure ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment